Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/541579000/0/onemileatatime/
United’s new Polaris Lounge in San Francisco will be opening on April 30, 2018. This will be United’s second Polaris Lounge, and on top of that we should see them open the Polaris Lounge Newark just about a month later. I’m impressed that United finally seems to feel some urgency with delivering on their Polaris promise.
Today United put out a press release about the new Polaris Lounge San Francisco, including lots of pictures of the new facility. United’s new Polaris Lounge will be located in SFO’s international terminal, near gate G92.
Here are the facts they provide about the lounge:
- Missed the part that says you can use if flying Star Alliance … by Santastico
- Santastico wrote: “But to have access to this lounge you … by Kevin
- @Steve L lolzzzzzz by Ben
- @Chuck Lester: You’re correct. Less a public relations/news … by Steve L
- Looks beautiful and I can’t wait to try the restaurant and … by Donald
- Plus 16 more…
- First Look: The New United Polaris Lounge SFO – Enclosure
- United Polaris Lounge Newark Expected To Open Early June
- United Polaris Lounge Newark Expected To Open Early June – Enclosure