Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/550032502/0/onemileatatime/
If you’ve read Ben’s piece on this month’s Flying Blue Promo Awards, you probably noticed his frustration with the first round of Promo Awards under the new award program. Not only was promo award space between the U.S and Europe easier to find previously, the new program has implemented some near-nonsensical pricing logic once you go beyond Paris and Amsterdam.
That being said, whenever a program changes their rules new opportunities are created. In this case, it seems the variable origin/destination pricing may have some potential value, particularly with these promo awards. As a reminder, this month’s Flying Blue promo awards for travel starting in North America are as follows:
• 25% off Air France or KLM economy awards between San Francisco (SFO) and Europe for travel July 31 through September 29, 2018
• 50% off Air France or KLM economy awards between Chicago (ORD) and Europe for travel July 31 through September 29, 2018
Combined with a transfer bonus, there are some interesting award options out there.
- @ Sky — We preferred the visuals of the old one as well, and … by Tiffany
- I must say after reading the new OMAAT newsletter format for a … by Sky
- @Bill and @Pat – That’s brutal. I’m hearing more and more … by Spencer
- I transferred UR points to Flying Blue on May 25th and they … by Pat
- Any idea why Delta is not showing any of the new fares? I have … by scott
- Plus 3 more…
- Fly From Chicago To Europe For 9,000 Membership Rewards Points – Enclosure
- 50% Off Long-Haul Economy Avios Redemptions — But They’re Still Poor Value
- 50% Off Long-Haul Economy Avios Redemptions — But They’re Still Poor Value – Enclosure