Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/542965230/0/onemileatatime/
We’ve written extensively here at OMAAT about American’s Business Extra program, which is their business rewards program. The program is really easy to use, and even small businesses can sign-up for it, allowing members to double dip rewards.
This is completely separate from American AAdvantage, and you can earn one point for ever $5 spent on airfare (for you and any of your employees). You can choose from a variety of awards, with the most popular probably being a BXP1, which is a one-way upgrade within North America. One of those costs 650 points, meaning that $3,250 of spend on American scores you an upgrade (though there are fare class restrictions and capacity controls).
I love the Business Extra program, and it’s a great additional perk for flights you’d take with American anyway.
- I flew Sunday, the first day of the week. Why no earlier notice … by JeffS
- Rats. I just stupidly signed up using your first link, which … by Robert F
- @ Ben — You still Da Man after all these years! The Queen and … by Gene
- Hm…. I have a flight that departs on May 5th in the evening, … by mon
- If I’m crediting my miles to BAEC, can I still register and get … by Hanwen
- Plus 5 more…
- Fly This Week And Earn 500 Bonus American Business Extra Points – Enclosure
- Earn Bonus Starpoints For Checking In With App
- Earn Bonus Starpoints For Checking In With App – Enclosure