Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/552628906/0/onemileatatime/
If you’re flying in or out of San Francisco’s SFO this summer, you may want to leave yourself more time than usual. According to the airport’s AirTrain Alert, SFO’s AirTrain will be subject to overnight closures through mid-August.
More specifically, the AirTrain will be closed from 8PM to 5AM on Mondays through Fridays, and will operate in an “alternate mode” from 10PM to 5AM on Saturdays and Sundays.
SFO’s AirTrain circulates between terminals, and is the main form of transport to the rental car center. It also serves as a people mover for anyone arriving via BART, and provides access to West Field Road (the cargo area – although I rarely see anyone enter or exit here).
- For locals, it’s also a big deal that the upper deck of the … by Greg
- What does Hertz gold plus get door to door service mean? Hertz … by Aaron
- Clearly they will need to tweak the service. But it will likely … by David
- Other than the car rental area, I really wouldn’t worry about … by Joe
- If it’s too busy just get an Uber/Lyft from the terminal to the … by AndyF
- Plus 8 more…
- Flying To SFO This Summer? Leave Yourself Extra Time – Enclosure
- EPA Head Enlists Staff In Frantic Search For… Ritz-Carlton Toiletries?
- EPA Head Enlists Staff In Frantic Search For… Ritz-Carlton Toiletries? – Enclosure