Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/539379442/0/onemileatatime/
I’m a very sad aviation geek!
Ford and I are on our trip to Paris and the Seychelles, which I wrote about a few months back. The plan was to fly Air Seychelles from Paris to the Seychelles, and then Turkish Airlines from the Seychelles back to the US.
As an aviation geek, one of the things I was most looking forward to was flying Air Seychelles from Paris to Mahe. Air Seychelles is an Etihad Airways partner, so I was able to redeem 62,836 miles per person for the one-way business class tickets. As you guys know, I love reviewing new airlines, and Air Seychelles is one of the smaller and quirkier airlines out there.
- I believe if you have the product you purchased in advance … by Dmodemd
- Lucky, you’re flying to a tropical destination in business … by Rob
- @ Ben Holz — It was a direct flight. by lucky
- Why is this Etihad’s fault? You blame them but perhaps the … by Paulinchina
- For most people on this particular flight and especially those … by Flyerguy10
- Plus 2 more…
- GAH: Etihad Ruined My Flight On Air Seychelles! – Enclosure
- $140 Million Scandal Emerges With Zimbabwe’s New 777s
- $140 Million Scandal Emerges With Zimbabwe’s New 777s – Enclosure