Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/529505822/0/onemileatatime/
This only applies in Europe, because I can’t imagine how this would have played out in the US. Then again, airports tend to be less automated in the US, so I doubt this happens as frequently.
Two weeks ago, I arrived at Heathrow Terminal 2 from a European city that will go unnamed. I never get recognized, but coincidentally the pilot, purser, and ground crew on this flight had seen my videos. After the flight, I stayed and chatted with the pilot before heading toward passport control. No other passengers were in sight at this point, but I didn’t figure it would be a problem.
Well, a minute later I got to the room between the jetway and the hallway to passport control. The only problem? The door was locked. I motioned to activate the motion sensor. I pushed and pulled. Nothing.
- I hate all of the automation at LHR, it never works correctly … by Boraxo
- Where did the pilot go? by Debit
- Yea, had the same story, I think it was while waiting for them … by Anon
- You should pitch this as a hack to avoid transit security at … by Tom
- Btw you travel from Copenhagen by sk503, the baggage tag … by Him
- Plus 3 more…
- Air New Zealand’s New Safety Video Was Filmed In Antarctica
- Video: Bag Catches Fire On China Southern Flight
- Video: Bag Catches Fire On China Southern Flight – Enclosure