Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/534253732/0/onemileatatime/
Citi ThankYou has just announced their latest transfer bonus — you can receive a 30% points bonus when you transfer Citi ThankYou points to JetBlue TrueBlue through May 19, 2018.
Assuming you have the Citi ThankYou® Premier Card or Citi Prestige® Card, ThankYou points ordinarily convert into TrueBlue points at 1,000:800 ratio (if you have the Citi Preferred, the ratio is ordinarily 1,000:500). Assuming you have one of those two premium cards, the transfer ratio during this bonus will be 1,000:1,040.
This is a pretty solid transfer bonus. In general converting Citi ThankYou points into JetBlue points isn’t a good value without a transfer bonus, though with a bonus it can be a good deal.
- @JL those numbers aren’t right by Stvr
- @jfhscott, 1.5-1.7 is the value per point. If you earned the TY … by JL
- I think you mean 1,400 trueblue , not 1,040. by Steve
- I just cannot see how this is a solid payout. If I wanted to … by jfhscott
- ‘Member when Lucky used to publish one segment of a trip report … by anon
- Plus 2 more…
- Case Study: Earning Miles For Specific Trips
- Case Study: Earning Miles For Specific Trips – Enclosure
- The Longest I’ve Ever Had To Wait For A Credit Card Approval