Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/552353526/0/onemileatatime/
As far as I’m concerned, Qatar Airways offers the world’s best business class product. Not only that, but thanks to their membership in oneworld, flying with Qatar can be a great way to earn elite qualifying miles in your preferred program (American AAdvantage, British Airways Executive Club, etc.).
Historically Qatar Airways has offered great business class fares, though lately I’ve been noticing fewer of them from the US. They still have many great fares from Africa, Asia, and Europe, in my experience, but fare sales from the US are rarer. The last amazing Qatar Airways business class fare sale I recall seeing from the US was at the beginning of last year, when they had ~$1,750 roundtrip business class fares from Los Angeles to Southeast Asia.
Unfortunately we haven’t seen any fares that good since then, though Qatar has just launched a new business class fare sale, which is quite good.
- @Dr. Stan – Is the private guide also a driver, and what is … by Christian
- I just came back last night from another 7-day stay in Negombo, … by Dr. Stan
- Ben you should visit Sri Lanka. It’s quite lovely and … by Dilshara
- I recently had a long chat about travel with a Lufthansa … by Tyler Weatherup
- Lucky, how do you get those fares? Is there a promotion code? … by Pierre
- Plus 8 more…
- 7 Reasons To Get The IHG Premier Credit Card
- The Sad Decline Of Etihad
- RwandAir Orders Two A330neos (Intended For New York Flights)