Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/529062926/0/onemileatatime/
JetBlue first introduced their Mint product in 2014, which was a big departure from their business model prior to that. Mint is JetBlue’s premium cabin, available on select A321 aircraft, which primarily operate transcon flights.
I’ve had a ton of respect for JetBlue from the day they launched, and just as they changed up the industry with their superior economy product, they’ve done the same to transcon business class. JetBlue’s Mint cabin consists of a total of 16 seats, including three rows of seats in a 2-2 configuration, and two rows of seats in 1-1 configuration.
The single seats are called “Mint Suites,” and are available on a first come first serve basis. What makes them especially awesome is that they have doors. It’s crazy to think that the world’s first business class product with doors was on a US low cost carrier.
- JetBlue and Porter are the only North American airlines worth a … by The nice Paul
- Also works to/from San Diego on many dates. Great fare. by Ben Hughes
- Amazing Qatar Airways Business Class Fare From Muscat To New York
- Now Live: Double Avios With The British Airways Shopping Portal
- Earn 1,000 American Bonus Miles For Hyatt Place & Hyatt House Stays