Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/534311194/0/onemileatatime/
Last week I wrote about how American downgraded their champagne selection at Flagship Lounges. Until recently they had Bollinger champagne at all Flagship Lounges, which seemed super premium for an American Airlines lounge.
As I explained at the time, this was part of a bigger change at American, as they’re changing out their wine in all off their lounges. Going forward, each Flagship Lounge will have their own wines picked by Bobby and Des. On one hand I don’t love the lack of consistency, though at the same time this might be fun for American frequent flyers who like to try different wines.
With that in mind, American has sent over their list of wines that they’ll have at each Flagship Lounge, for any of you wine connoisseurs who may be interested.
- Kanzler Pinot Noir 2015 is a great wine – retails at $50 and … by Airways and Travels
- Billecart-Salmon is a somewhat polarizing Champagne house. Wine … by pdxparse
- It only makes sense for AA to downgrade wines in the Flagship … by Randy
- Just used the lounges in ORD and MIA. Gotta say these lounges … by Jason
- I tend to do my wine drinking on the ground in the lounge as … by Donna
- Plus 11 more…
- Here Are The Wines American Serves In Flagship Lounges – Enclosure
- Tips to Save Money When Visiting US National Parks – Enclosure
- American AAdvantage’s Best Price On Purchased Miles Of The Year