Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/553516408/0/onemileatatime/
James Corden, host of The Late Late Show, is known for being a jokester. He’s a bit much, though he almost always makes me laugh. Earlier this week he did a segment that’s even travel related.
Specifically, James paid a visit to The Savoy Hotel in London, and took over a few roles for the day, including being a bellmen, butler, and working in the restaurant. It’s a pretty hilarious segment (the head butler, in particular, made me laugh), and is well worth watching if you have the time and want a laugh.
- God I hope Debit is single, with no kids, and no plans to ever … by Jay
- @Debit Who hurt you by Speedbird
- He’s kind of drawing on past experience. He won a Tony Award … by CP@YOW
- loosen up @debit! Yes, life is depressing…try to have a … by Alan
- It’s hilarious because they can do things that others would … by Debit
- Carpool Karaoke coming up, probably tomorrow, with Paul … by Robert
- Video: Couple Gets Married On Southwest Flight
- Video: Couple Gets Married On Southwest Flight – Enclosure
- Mystique Santorini (Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel): 8 Things To Know