Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/540725696/0/onemileatatime/
Hilton Honors has just announced their latest bonus on purchased points, which is valid through June 7, 2018. While you need to log into your account to see the offer, it appears as if all members are targeted for the same offer, for a 100% bonus when you buy at least 5,000 points in one transaction.
The cost to purchase points with Hilton is ordinarily one cent per point (including tax), meaning that through this promotion you’d pay just 0.5 cents per point.
You can purchase a maximum of 80,000 Honors points before any bonuses per account per calendar year, meaning you can max out the promotion by buying a total of 160,000 points (including the bonus) for $800.
- Also I like Hilton program in general, I have to say the value … by Lu
- DCS can say that the cash+points changes are neutral, or … by Mike
- @Grant — The truth of the matter is that Hilton Honors … by DCS
- Grant: “Am I missing something here, or is there no reason to … by Mike
- Lucky- I find that a points & cash redemption results in taxes … by Grant
- Plus 3 more…
- Hilton Is Offering A 100% Bonus On Purchased Points – Enclosure
- Register Now For Hilton’s Summer Double Points Promotion
- AMAZING Chase Freedom Unlimited Bonus — Up To 3x Points On All Purchases