Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/547640818/0/onemileatatime/
One of the best perks of The Platinum Card® from American Express and The Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN is access to Centurion Lounges. These lounges are generally far nicer than what’s offered by US airlines as they offer complimentary drinks and real food. Some of them even have spas, which is really awesome.
When American Express first opened these lounges, they allowed cardholders to bring two guests or their immediate family into the lounge for free. Additional guests were charged $50 per person. The policy stayed the same for several years.
Then around a year ago, Amex abruptly changed the policy to allow only two guests, period.
- I’ve got both Personal & Biz of Platinum. Does anyone know am … by Ivo Sio
- You add an authorized user and then tear up the card. You don’t … by Jr
- As a lawyer, my advice is to never enter into a financial … by Carrie
- You can use uber credits for uber eats. I haven’t tried it yet. … by dan montgomery
- Oh, is that a Mexican idiom, Aaron? by WilliamC
- Plus 20 more…
- How My Family Dealt With The Amex Centurion Lounge Guest Limits – Enclosure
- Fly Economy Around The World For Less Than 125,000 Membership Rewards Points
- Fly Economy Around The World For Less Than 125,000 Membership Rewards Points – Enclosure