Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/551097510/0/onemileatatime/
Japan has an excellent national train network which is efficient, extremely punctual and comfortable to use.
It can also be extremely expensive.
While travelling between major cities like Tokyo and Osaka the train network may be a no-brainer (albeit an expensive one), Japan is a country made up of several islands, and if you are travelling further afield, it may be sensible to fly instead.
- Great post and I have used this on JAL last year. I flew from … by August
- Explorer tickets book you into G class, which is not able to be … by Dominicus
- @James, a slight correction on domestic premium fares. JAL … by Tennen
- Wow. Awesome post James. Had no idea about these. Thanks for … by Justin
- Great info, James! If you’re booking far in advance, you can … by Tom
- Plus 9 more…
- How To Book Cheap Japan Domestic Flights With ANA & JAL – Enclosure
- ANA Is Building A Special A380 Lounge In Honolulu
- ANA Is Building A Special A380 Lounge In Honolulu – Enclosure