Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/538881016/0/onemileatatime/
After flying British Airways’ 787-9 first class from San Jose to London, I had the chance to visit the British Airways Concorde Room before my intra-Europe connection. The Concorde Room is an alright lounge, in my opinion, with good drinks, fairly decent food, and nicer decor than in the past. Personally I don’t think it ranks as one of the top 10 lounges in the world, but perhaps it’s in the top 15.
While I’ll have a full review of my Concorde Room experience soon, in this post I wanted to talk about two ways you can maximize your Concorde Room experience, both of which typically require advance reservations.
- The shower situation at T5 is pathetic. It is almost like they … by Tom
- The Elemis treatments are a joke. I booked a BA First ticket, … by Michael
- last time I was in the CCR it was packed! It felt worst than … by Myles
- That is one grim looking cabana. It’s like you’re waiting to … by Rico
- I had booked a British Airways Concorde Room Cabana weeks in … by Mike David
- Plus 6 more…
- How To Reserve A British Airways Concorde Room Cabana & Spa Treatment – Enclosure
- British Airways 787-9 First Class In 10 Pictures – Enclosure
- New “People Mover” Coming To LAX