Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/549662712/0/onemileatatime/
Yesterday I wrote about how a settlement has been reached with British Airways regarding a class action lawsuit over fuel surcharges.
This settlement includes all US Executive Club members who redeemed Avios for award tickets between November 9, 2006, and April 17, 2013, and who paid British Airways imposed fuel surcharges. If that describes you, and if the judge signs off on it, you’ll receive either Avios or cash.
Note that if you redeemed other points currencies for travel on British Airways during that period and paid surcharges, you wouldn’t be eligible for this. That’s because this lawsuit is in regards to the Executive Club program terms, and how they referred to these fees as “fuel surcharges” rather than “carrier imposed surcharges,” even though their existence had no correlation to the cost of fuel.
- So the question is, will there be a similar suit against Flying … by SSSS
- Colin – I was never under any illusion that these flights … by callum
- Bummer – I had an award ticket in 2010 where I thought I paid … by Brian
- How do you get the “Unique ID”? by Kalboz
- Seems redemption on Partners are not included in the … by fll
- Plus 20 more…
- Earn Triple Points For Hilton Stays This July With Honors Amex Cards
- Johnny Rockets Syracuse Airport Joins Priority Pass
- Review: Four Seasons Desroches Island