Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/541548016/0/onemileatatime/
A few days ago I wrote about how Lufthansa seems to be making first class award space available to partner airlines in advance. This typically doesn’t happen, because historically Lufthansa has only made first class award seats available to partner airlines at most 15 days out, leaving award availability further out than that for Miles & More members.
I’m not sure if this is a glitch or intentional, though the space continues to be available. In the post I noted that award space seemed available to Asia, the Middle East, and South America, though there didn’t seem to be any first class award seats available to the US. This was based on searching quite a few routes.
As it turns out, that’s not the case. Readers Andy and djibouti note one route on which Lufthansa first class award space is available to partner programs in advance.
- What’s the best website to look for LH first class award … by Alvin
- @Jack it’s definitely worth a try. I booked mine on the phone, … by djibouti
- @Ben ok, thank you, sorry if the sarcastic comment was a bit … by Andy
- Is anyone seeing an avail on SQ from FRA/MUN to anywhere in the … by Cory
- @djibouti, I think you’re right. DBV-MUC is J and MUC-MEX is … by Jack
- Plus 20 more…
- Hurry: Redeem Miles For Lufthansa First Class Between The US & Europe In Advance – Enclosure
- Extremely Rare: Lufthansa First Class Bookable In Advance Using Partner Miles
- Extremely Rare: Lufthansa First Class Bookable In Advance Using Partner Miles – Enclosure