Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/540007666/0/onemileatatime/
I’ve written in the past about Amex Offers, which is a program available on American Express cards that lets you earn bonus points and save money on purchases with select retailers. Earlier in the year we saw Chase trial something similar on select cards, though it ended up being discontinued on March 31, 2018.
It looks like a similar offer is now available on The Hyatt Credit Card. Specifically, cardmembers can earn statement credits for purchases with multiple brands through July 31, 2018.
In order to be eligible, cardmembers need to register for the Hyatt Credit Card Offers portal, which is hosted by Visa. Then members will need to activate the offers they’re interested in, and then they can use their card to make qualifying purchases. Statement credits will automatically be applied to accounts within 10 business days of a qualifying purchase.
- So with 50k spend on the Hyatt card I get Deplorist status for … by MarkG
- @dlptatl – I’m with you, it took about 6 months for the card … by Robert
- @lucky Discoverist, Explorist and then Globalist. Discoverist w … by alliw
- I pulled the card out for the $300 grocery and drugstore … by DLPTATL
- Chase trying to get the Hyatt card out of the drawer for … by SEAguy
- I think you’ve got these backwards? “You receive Explorist … by KMcC
- Hyatt Credit Card Offers: Save Money With Select Retailers – Enclosure
- The Ink Business Cash Card’s Impressive Car Rental Coverage – Enclosure
- Applying For Ink Business Card As A Sole Proprietorship? Do This! – Enclosure