Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/548668416/0/onemileatatime/
Wow, I really wasn’t expecting this.
Earlier I wrote about the unique once weekly transatlantic flight that we’ll see this summer between Paris and Saint Pierre, which is located just off Newfoundland. The weekly flight will be operated by a Boeing 737-700, and will operate westbound on Mondays and eastbound on Tuesdays.
On one hand this route is logical enough in the sense that it’s connecting a territory of France with Metropolitan France. At the same time, we’re talking about a once weekly transatlantic flight to a territory with just 6,000 residents. In fairness, otherwise getting between the two places is really expensive, but still, I questioned the logic of this route, as did many.
- The pictures are so childish by Mark
- Well, given you said there’s only 100 pax per flight, and the … by erick schmitt
- I completely understand it. This is a once a week frequency and … by Sam
- Wow, your last sentence is magicaly, Lucky! 🙂 And for the … by Nelson
- This is so weird. Could it be that they will be transporting a … by Mauricio Matos
- Plus 4 more…
- I Can’t Believe It: This Flight Is Sold Out For The Entire Season!! – Enclosure
- A Look At Biman Bangladesh’s New 787 Business Class – Enclosure
- What Happened To Zimbabwe Airways’ New 777?