Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/550911184/0/onemileatatime/
Hello from Santorini! Yesterday I flew from Milan to Santorini on EasyJet. This was my first time flying with one of Europe’s biggest ultra low cost carriers. I’m lucky enough to usually fly in premium cabins, so I can’t say I was looking forward to the flight. However, my expectations were exceeded by a long shot. I’d go so far as to say that my flight on EasyJet was much better than many of the experiences I’ve had in intra-Europe business class.
I think those of us who don’t have a lot of firsthand experience with European ultra low cost carriers assume the experience will be awful, but as the legacy airlines have cut their services, is there really much of a difference anymore? Ultra low cost carriers have evolved in a positive way, while it seems that legacy airlines are adopting the worst of ultra low cost carriers, with very little innovation. As a result, there’s really very little difference EasyJet and British Airways nowadays, for example.
While I’ll have a full review of the flight, in this post I wanted to share what I liked about it so much:
- In the last 12 months I’ve flown Easyjet, Ryanair, Volotea, … by Marco J
- Aegean is great though 😉 To be honest, i do like the new … by Jeroen van vuuren
- (@Lucky: Deepak = troll, obviously…) I flew EasyJet from … by Dmodemd
- easyJet set their customers’ expectations at the correct level … by @mkcol
- I echo the sentiment of most commenters: this was not an … by Juraj
- Plus 20 more…
- I Flew EasyJet, And I Loved It – Enclosure
- Sun Country Reveals New Livery – Enclosure
- RwandAir May Start Flying To New York By August – Enclosure