Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/547494248/0/onemileatatime/
While LAX has a lot of great lounges (like the Qantas First Class Lounge, American Flagship First Dining, etc.), the most exclusive space in the airport isn’t even in one of the terminals. Rather that would be The Private Suite, which is a completely separate facility where you can relax before your flight, and then you clear security, immigration, etc., before being driven to your plane in a BMW 7-Series.
I had the chance to experience The Private Suite in October, and wrote a full review.
Here’s what the pricing is like for this service:
- Yawn… by WilliamC
- So I’ll give your readers a little bit of an insiders … by Bob
- Lucky, Four Seasons also has a partnership with the Private … by schar
- “My biggest question is that I wonder how big the market for … by Jordan
- This is aimed at corporate clients and the Hollywood studio … by Jordan
- Plus 12 more…
- Interesting: United & The Private Suite LAX Launch Partnership – Enclosure
- United’s Newark Polaris Lounge Opening June 4, 2018
- United’s Newark Polaris Lounge Opening June 4, 2018 – Enclosure