Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/543711846/0/onemileatatime/
Welcome to my next trip report, covering travel in British Airways first class, Etihad/Air Seychelles business class, Turkish business class, and stays at the two Four Seasons properties in the Seychelles.
While I plan a lot of my travel last minute, Ford and I try to plan at least a couple of trips per year in advance. My last minute travel planning can often be stressful and uncertain, since there are so many variables. Sometimes it’s nice to plan a trip months in advance, so you can really look forward to it. In this case the trip happened to coincide with my birthday.
I have a list in my head of dozens of places I’d like to visit, and for the past couple of years the Seychelles has been near the top of that list. After looking at award availability and considering the season, the Seychelles turned out to be a great option for our trip.
- im SO excited to read about this trip. More trips like these … by schar
- Please tell me you went to La Digue by Ruy
- Not relevant to this trip because it was planned… but can you … by Matt
- I can’t wait to read it too! It sounds like a lovely trip by Steve
- OMG this looks like an amazing trip. Can’t wait to read the … by Jay
- Plus 16 more…
- Introduction: Birthday In The Seychelles – Enclosure
- Review: Park Hyatt Bangkok
- How The ‘Big 3’ Airlines Are Forming In Europe – Enclosure