Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/535243914/0/onemileatatime/
For this article, I am going to be examining the other Reward Charts. No, not the one you had as a child to measure good behavior but the only other logical choice: OneWorld Multi-Carrier Partner Redemption Charts.
These delicate charts, vastly different from the standard ‘By Zone’ or ‘By Region’ redemption charts we’re more familiar with, are typically buried just above the Terms and Conditions (find Iberia’s in under 10 minutes though and you win). These charts are used by some OneWorld airlines for when an award ticket contains multiple carriers in the OneWorld Alliance. This is with the exception, almost bizarrely, of the actual program airline itself.
- Yes, please, more of this kind of analysis is needed. As … by Marija
- It’s odd i’d never heard of this reward chart before and now … by Duck Ling
- Writing: 8/10 (good) Content: 6/10 (sorry for being harsh. If … by Flyingfish
- An amazing post. This is the type of post that got me looking … by Christian
- This is a great article, clearly written and summarized on … by Rich
- Plus 7 more…
- Is British Airways’ Multi-Carrier Award Chart A Good Deal? – Enclosure
- Tips For Flying Business Class To Europe Using United Miles
- 7 Reasons To Apply For The Ink Cash (Beyond The Best-Ever 50K Welcome Bonus)