Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/537553160/0/onemileatatime/
Hello more Boeing 787s, bye bye Airbus A350s? I’m guessing this news wasn’t supposed to be leaked on a Friday afternoon.
For a moment this afternoon Boeing’s website was updated with the headline “Boeing, American Airlines Sign Major Order For 47 Boeing 787 Dreamliners.” When you clicked on the link you were brought to a page that returned an error. The banner was quickly removed from Boeing’s website. It would appear that this is new news and not just a reposting of an old press release, given that American hasn’t ordered 47 787s at any point in the past.
- Boeing maybe a US company, however the forward fuselage of the … by Icarus
- The average age of American’s A332s are 6.3 years old so they … by D3KingAmerican
- Why does everyone blame Boeing for AA configuring their 787’s … by Mark
- On the update though… American ordered 22 Boeing 787-8s and … by Red
- Also, reading the press release linked to by Andrew B above it … by JC
- Plus 19 more…
- It Looks Like American Is About To Order 47 Boeing 787s! – Enclosure
- One Week Remaining For Big Delta Amex Welcome Bonuses
- One Week Remaining For Big Delta Amex Welcome Bonuses – Enclosure