Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/552443948/0/onemileatatime/
Wow, Starwood is offering this promotion yet again. The last one was valid through the end of May, though this is likely to actually be the last time it’s ever offered, at least before the formation of the new Marriott loyalty promotion in August.
Similar to the promotion we saw last month, Starwood is offering a 35% discount on purchased Starpoints when you buy at least 5,000 points in one transaction through July 20, 2018.
Starwood ordinarily charges 3.5 cents per purchased Starpoint. If you max out this promotion you can buy up to 30,000 Starpoints (which is the maximum number of points you can buy per calendar year) at a cost of $682.50, which is a rate of 2.275 cents per Starpoint.
- No trips planned, not speculatively buying up points… by Robert
- I currently have exactly 270K points in my Marroitt Rewards … by Ram
- @Matt and @William: That’s exactly what my partner and I did. … by AdamR
- Is marriott currently offering any bonus airline miles for … by Steven
- @William — I am not sure, so hopefully others will have the … by Matt
- Plus 6 more…
- It’s Back: Buy Starpoints For 35% Off – Enclosure
- Mystique Santorini (Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel): 8 Things To Know
- Mystique Santorini (Starwood Luxury Collection Hotel): 8 Things To Know – Enclosure