Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/535233998/0/onemileatatime/
It used to be that Spirit Airlines was the airline to avoid in the US, as they’re known for charging fees for just about everything. However, as legacy airlines have continued to cut services and add fees, flying Spirit Airlines makes more and more sense.
Perhaps the best kept secret of Spirit Airlines is their “Big Front Seat.” It’s essentially a domestic first class seat that you can upgrade to for a very reasonable price. It doesn’t come with any extra service, but you’ll actually sit in comfort for the whole flight, unlike the rest of the cabin, which features as little as 28″ of pitch.
I reviewed Spirit Airlines’ Big Front Seat last year, and had a pleasant flight. I wouldn’t hesitate to fly them again.
- Hope one day we can have RyanAir and EasyJet here. by Jackie
- As someone above said, flight times are really important as … by Udo Gehrke
- I tend to give my business to AA 90 percent of the time when I … by Ricardo Ramirez
- Go for Delta. In my experience parents and Ultra-LCC’s don’t … by Tobias
- I consider every option that gets me more than “standard” … by Dan
- Plus 20 more…
- It’s Getting Hard To Justify *Not* Flying Spirit Airlines – Enclosure
- My (Mis)Adventure With A China Eastern Award: A Cautionary Tale
- My (Mis)Adventure With A China Eastern Award: A Cautionary Tale – Enclosure