Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/552129498/0/onemileatatime/
At the beginning of May, Amex introduced a 25% bonus on points transfers to the Air France KLM Flying Blue program. This is a transfer bonus we don’t see often, and if you’ve been thinking about whether or not to transfer points, this is your last chance. The Amex Flying Blue transfer bonus ends tomorrow, Friday, June 15, 2018.
As a reminder, US Membership Rewards points ordinarily transfer at a 1:1 ratio, so during this promotion you get 1,250 Flying Blue miles per 1,000 Amex points. There’s no limit to how often you can take advantage of this promotion, and the bonus is hard coded into the transfer ratio, meaning that you can earn the bonus on multiple transactions.
- If you put the reservation on hold, can you book it without … by SSSS
- @ Carolina Griffiths — We’d recommend always calling … by Tiffany
- I’m actually really frustrated. Today I looked at the cost of … by Carolina Griffiths
- We are planning to fly to PARIS on June 2019. Should I transfer … by Bri
- I agree with you that it is rare. The last time I can remember … by Joey
- Probably US cards only. In Europe and Asia definitely not. by ron
- Best Ways To Use Amex Membership Rewards Points By Region: Introduction 
- Best Ways To Use Amex Membership Rewards Points By Region: Introduction  – Enclosure
- Amex Will Now Tell You If You’re Eligible For Welcome Bonus Before Submitting Application