Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/534208604/0/onemileatatime/
I visited Mexico City for the first time late last year, and loved it. While I had connected at the airport before, that was my first time actually going into the city, and I was blown away. Traffic sucks, but otherwise it’s on par (if not better) than most European capitals. The food scene is also unrivaled, in my opinion — Mexico City easily has the best food I’ve had anywhere, and it was reasonably priced as well (even the city’s top restaurants charged a fraction of what you’d pay in New York or Los Angeles).
Anyway, availability for this deal is limited, but if you’re based in New York and want to visit Mexico City, and have some free time for a weekend in April, Aeromexico has incredible business class fares at the moment. You can fly roundtrip for ~$588, which is a really great deal. Your best bet for searching the fare is Google Flights or ITA Matrix.
- @Douglas Brown and @6MM, Mexicans welcome cool “old … by Still Proud Mexican
- @proudmexican: I forgot. Yeah. BEAUTIFUL, that country of … by David
- @proudmexican: Yeah. Because having tacos rivals enduring … by David
- Ben, can’t you block offensive posts from ignorant … by 6MM
- I’m an old Gringo and I am 110% in agreement with Proud … by Douglas Brown
- Plus 11 more…
- American AAdvantage’s Best Price On Purchased Miles Of The Year
- American AAdvantage’s Best Price On Purchased Miles Of The Year – Enclosure
- Score A Huge Discount On Tumi Luggage By Stacking Two Deals – Enclosure