Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/545711022/0/onemileatatime/
Last November Lufthansa revealed their new business class, which will debut on their new 777X aircraft in a couple of years.
Not only will it be a couple of years before we see these new seats at all, but you can expect it will then be an additional several years before a majority of the longhaul fleet features the new product. For now we’re stuck with Lufthansa’s subpar business class.
The good news is that even ahead of the introduction of Lufthansa’s new business class seats, they’re already making some improvements to the soft product. Last November we also learned that Lufthansa would be introducing improved bedding and pajamas in business class. Lufthansa has now announced the full details of that.
- van Laack is a Dutch name, is this not a Dutch company?!? by Going Dutch
- When Heinrich van Laack founded his company in 1881 in Berlin, … by HT
- Why in the world would take it so long to roll the pad out? I … by Joe Clearwater
- 1. It’s a fair /poor product. 2. These are indeed dutch hoodies … by Sara N.
- As First gets cut more and more, it just makes sense to improve … by Cedric
- Plus 9 more…
- American Will Fly 787s To Cancun 3x Daily This Winter
- Ouch: Asiana A330 Knocks Tail Off Turkish A321 In Istanbul
- Nigeria’s Azman Air Acquires An Etihad A340-600