Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/535450752/0/onemileatatime/
Just under three weeks ago I shared how I had failed my dad when it came to his credit card strategy. As is probably the case for many of us, my family relies on me to tell them what credit cards to get, what cards to put their spend on, etc. While it can be annoying at times, I certainly prefer that to them signing up for the wrong cards and not earning as many points as they can.
My dad was in a situation where he didn’t have a single new card application showing on his credit report in the past two years, which put him in an enviable situation (or perhaps unenviable, given all the opportunities he may have missed out on).
At the beginning of March, my dad had the following cards:
- Hey guys!! Quick question, if you change your chase sapphire … by Applejax
- It’s always nice to hear of a son helping his father. Now get … by 747always
- @ Prissy — The issue you’ll face is that you can’t earn the … by lucky
- @ schar — Every quarter the Chase Freedom offers 5x points on … by lucky
- Lucky, can you write and recommend credit cards for the minimal … by derek
- Plus 20 more…
- Is This The Best Quarterly Bonus Category Ever?
- What The Heck Is 5/24? – Enclosure
- You Can Now Choose To Avoid Basic Economy Fares In The Chase Ultimate Rewards Portal