Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/552764174/0/onemileatatime/
I recently wrote about some of the paper backup items that I travel with, particularly when traveling to some of the more remote parts of the world. While it may feel a bit arcane to travel with a stack of printed airline reservations, I’ll probably keep hanging onto my paper itineraries for the foreseeable future.
That said, there are plenty of higher-tech items that I find equally valuable. Some are specifically designed for travel, others simply make business or personal travel easier, and still others are apps or functions that I have repurposed specifically for travel-related reasons.
So, as a follow-up to my recent piece, I figured I would share some of my favorite — and less obvious — tech tools that I rely on while traveling.
- “Touche!” Your response was better than any joke I … by mark
- Kayak is way better than tripit! I use both and kayak is at … by Mike Riess
- @Burning and @mark – I’m not above joining you in the laugh … by Steph
- I use Google trips. I do nothing. The mega overlords AI figures … by Joe
- I have been monitoring responses for a humorous comment on this … by mark
- Plus 15 more…
- My Favorite Business Travel Tech Tools (That AREN’T Airline Apps) – Enclosure
- Best Ways To Use Amex Membership Rewards Points To See The U.S. Including Hawaii 
- Does It Make Sense To Rent Flex-Fuel Cars?