Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/546408120/0/onemileatatime/
American Express has just rolled out a new limited time offer on the no annual fee Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express, which is valid through June 27, 2018. This is Hilton’s most basic co-branded credit card, and it’s currently offering a welcome bonus of 75,000 Hilton Honors points after spending $1,000 within the first three months.
Previously the welcome bonus offered 50,000 Honors points upon completing minimum spend, so this bonus is 50% better than before. In the past we’ve sometimes seen increased bonuses of 75,000 points (like we’re seeing now), but typically they’ve had a higher spend requirement to earn that bonus. I don’t recall ever seeing a bigger public bonus on the card, so this is as good as it gets — for a no annual fee card this is an excellent reward.
Note that the bonus on this card is once in a lifetime, so if you currently have this card or have had the card in the past, you’re not eligible. However, you are eligible if you’ve just had another type of Hilton credit card (Hilton has four co-branded cards at this point).
- This sucks. I signed up too early. I would only get 50,000 … by Stanley
- I just cancelled the Hilton AMEX card I got two days ago. I got … by Jon
- Have had this card for over 10 years. Don’t remember what the … by Luke Vader
- @Lucky You’re the best (really)! Thank you!!!! by Ally
- @ Ally — Sounds like you’re doing well with your strategy so … by lucky
- Plus 7 more…
- Huge New Bonuses On Two More Hilton Credit Cards!
- Huge New Bonuses On Two More Hilton Credit Cards! – Enclosure
- You Earned 125,000 Membership Rewards Points, Now What?!