Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/543539400/0/onemileatatime/
A couple of weeks ago we learned the full details of Marriott’s new loyalty program, as they’re bringing together Marriott Rewards, Ritz-Carlton Rewards, and Starwood Preferred Guest. As part of this we’ll see a new credit card portfolio from both American Express and Chase. I’ve written a separate post about the new American Express cards (which haven’t yet been introduced), and in this post wanted to look at a new Chase card that’s being introduced this week.
Specifically, the Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Credit Card has been introduced, and has a big 100,000 point sign-up bonus. If you’re eligible for this card, then I’d highly recommend applying.
Here’s what you need to know about this new credit card:
- @ Jess D — Unfortunately you can’t stack these — you can … by lucky
- Hi Lucky, If I had the SPG card AND get this one (which also … by Jess D
- Is this new card available in Canada? by Anthony
- Lucky, Are we missing hearing news with what’s to happen with … by Senyah
- @ Ajay — Nope, but you wouldn’t want to use this card for … by Tiffany
- Plus 20 more…
- New Marriott Rewards Premier Plus Credit Card With 100K Welcome Bonus – Enclosure
- How The Benefits On The New IHG Premier Card Work
- Reader Question: Is It Time To Switch Credit Cards?