Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/536695958/0/onemileatatime/
Both Marriott Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest are offering global promotions for stays through April 15, 2018:
— Marriott’s MegaBonus promotion offers 2,000 bonus points per stay, starting with your second stay, plus an additional 1,000 bonus points when your stay includes a weekend night, for a total of up to 50,000 bonus points during the promotion period
— Starwood’s Great Weeks, Grand Weekends promotion offers double Starpoints starting with your second stay, plus 500 bonus Starpoints when your stay includes a weekend night, but only at participating properties
Marriott and Starwood have just announced the details of their new global promotions, with registration opening today. Both of these promotions are valid for registration between April 2 and June 30, 2018, and for stays between April 16 and July 20, 2018. On the plus side, there will be no gap in promotions here, as one promotion ends on April 15, and the next one starts on April 16. Here’s how the promotions work:
- @AdamR: I was just trying to sign up for the bonus and got the … by AlexS
- The outgoing MegaBonus (3k for a weekend) was far more useful. … by AlexS
- Anyone else getting an error when trying to register? I keep … by AdamR
- “Then starting on your third night, you’ll earn 250 bonus … by John
- Wow. If I stay three times I’ll get $5? Let me rush to realign … by James K.
- New Marriott & SPG Promotion For Stays April 16 Through July 20, 2018 – Enclosure
- Dear Marriott: Does The Way You Fired This Employee Reflect Your Core Values?
- Days Remaining For SPG Business Amex 35K Sign-Up Bonus – Enclosure