Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/543734606/0/onemileatatime/
I’ve been using Plastiq since they rolled out the service a couple of years ago. I use them to pay bills with a credit card that I otherwise couldn’t. I’ve used them to pay our mortgage, our daughter’s gymnastic lessons, insurance, and probably some other bills.
There are fees, for sure, typically around 2.5%, so you’ll want to make a conscious decision as to whether it is a good deal based on your personal circumstances. I see a couple of scenarios where paying the fee can be a decent idea on a recurring basis, such as when:
- That’s interesting because I’ve continued to be able to make … by Csue
- I tried mortgage.. got message that this type of payment can’t … by Endre
- Each of the scheduled future payments is at 2%? Or just the … by Woster
- Beware of making Home Owner’s Association fees because the … by Mels Antique Jewelry .com
- How are the payments coded through Plastiq? I pay monthly boat … by Cameron
- Thanks! https://try.plastiq.com/396868 by Plastiqman
- New Plastiq Users Can Pay Rent And Mortgages For A 2% Fee – Enclosure
- Reader Question: Is It Time To Switch Credit Cards?
- Up To 50k Points For Upgrading Your Marriott Card (And Why You Might Want To Wait) – Enclosure