Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/534533000/0/onemileatatime/
Earlier this year American made the single biggest improvement to their domestic catering that they’ve made in quite a while. Or so I thought.
Specifically, they now let you order special meals on any flight where a meal is served, including domestic first class flights. This is great news because American’s typical domestic catering leaves a lot to be desired, and up until recently I only had good experiences with American’s Asian Vegetarian meals (which have the code “AVML”). This is almost always some sort of Indian food, which I love both because it’s healthier, and also because it typically tastes better (in general Indian food reheats well).
For example, here’s an Asian Vegetarian meal I’ve been served on a flight from New York to Los Angeles:
- Very airport dependent but they have fallen along with most of … by Beachfan
- I agree with @Eric. My experience ordering special meals is … by Donna
- Why don’t you like rice, piggy? You never touch it in any of … by Tundra
- As vegetarianism becomes the preferred diet of the new youth in … by Tom
- Gee I was going to change my order on a upcoming flight, but … by M Simons
- Plus 13 more…
- Not All American Airlines Asian Vegetarian Meals Are Created Equal… – Enclosure
- Amex Plans To Build A Centurion Lounge In Denver
- How To Use American’s Special Fares To Reach Elite Status Faster