Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/554144280/0/onemileatatime/
Anyone who flies regularly knows that delays and cancelations happen, and there’s often very little that we can do about it. As a general rule, I try to avoid Chicago’s O’Hare like the plague – I’ve even gone so far as to use it as a criteria for my airline loyalty. But when I have work in Chicago, this is hard to achieve. And unfortunately, on a recent business trip to the windy city, my low expectations were…met.
Now, I realize that a delay at O’Hare is about as news-worthy as the sun rising in the east or Delta devaluing their award redemptions (love you, Delta!) but this trip had a few extra…complications that made it interesting.
- I have a separate itinerary for SAT-ORD then ORD-MUC. I … by Tom
- ^Agree with Marco, I’m from the Chicago suburbs and honestly … by Mike
- I realize your post was probably written with the best of … by Marco
- @Heather – Sounds like you’ve been through it, and thanks for … by Steph
- @snic – Thanks! Plenty more where that came from. by Steph
- Plus 20 more…
- My Favorite Business Travel Tech Tools (That AREN’T Airline Apps)
- My Favorite Business Travel Tech Tools (That AREN’T Airline Apps) – Enclosure
- Best Ways To Use Amex Membership Rewards Points To Fly To Australia Or New Zealand  – Enclosure