Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/540918606/0/onemileatatime/
Oman Air is one of my favorite airlines. I’ve flown them in business class, and they offer a truly phenomenal experience, both in terms of the hard and soft product. In March they even opened a new terminal at Muscat Airport, so the Oman Air experience keeps getting better.
We’ve known that this coming summer Oman Air will be taking delivery of a Boeing 787-9 featuring a new first class product. I have a special interest in their first class product, given that Oman Air has one of the few international first class products I’ve yet to review. We’ve known that the airline plans on offering their new first class between Muscat and London Heathrow as of July, though until now they haven’t revealed what their new first class product would look like.
Frankly I haven’t had very high hopes of their new first class, given that their old first class (available on select A330s) isn’t great. I’m actually surprised they even bother having first class, given how excellent their business class is, and how little they do to differentiate the experience between the two cabins.
- Agreed -I look forward to reviewing your review. I’ve flown … by Stevene
- I guess the Present Political Condition in the gulf is the only … by Srihari
- rip avicii 🙁 by schar
- @steve Yes, some like me are spoiled and entitled because … by Myles
- Ben , have you heard anything about the lounges at MCT not … by John
- Plus 20 more…
- Oman Air Reveals New 787 First Class Suite – Enclosure
- Great Fares In Oman Air’s New 787 First Class
- Great Fares In Oman Air’s New 787 First Class – Enclosure