Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/539785638/0/onemileatatime/
You guys have asked a lot of great questions regarding Marriott’s new loyalty program, which will be rolled out in August. I’m working on getting answers to all of these questions. In some cases I thought I had the answer but am now realizing that the information I had was ambiguous, while in other cases I didn’t think to ask the question at first.
Several of you asked about what the policy will be for Marriott’s new program when it comes to earning elite qualifying nights for multiple rooms. I realized that’s something that isn’t published and that I hadn’t asked, so I wanted to get you guys an answer.
Different hotel programs have different policies when it comes to earning hotel points for multiple rooms. This is an area where Marriott Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest have historically had different policies:
- I agree this is an unfortunate decision by Marriott. Like … by Kelly
- This is ashame. It’s apparent Marriott cares for only the … by Colleen
- This is a much bigger deal than most see.. I have been SPG Plat … by Charles
- As a compromise, why not extend the benefit for family … by Shawn
- Also disappointed for the multi room booking not getting Elite … by Chris
- Plus 20 more…
- Yes, Marriott Is Basically Giving Away Platinum Status This Year
- Yes, Marriott Is Basically Giving Away Platinum Status This Year – Enclosure
- INCREDIBLE Marriott Points Redemption Opportunities Coming Soon