Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/538620970/0/onemileatatime/
Ah, tax season.
As many Americans are finalizing their 2017 tax returns this week, questions about earning points for making those payments always come up.
I pay all my estimated quarterly and annual taxes by credit card, so figured it would be helpful to go through the details of that for people who haven’t done it before or might need a refresher.
- @ RG — You can do that as well. by Tiffany
- You are talking about quarterly 940 business taxes, what about … by RG
- i must be stupid. Can’t for the life of me figure how any … by romeo
- Thank God these companies are not owned by Facebook. Or are … by Debit
- @Tiffany..no sense of adventure… I might try it by … by david
- Plus 20 more…
- Paying Taxes With Credit Cards – Enclosure
- Hours Remaining For Big Delta Amex Welcome Bonuses
- Hours Remaining For Big Delta Amex Welcome Bonuses – Enclosure