Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/536286804/0/onemileatatime/
As many readers know, I often take trips for the sole purpose of reviewing airlines. After all, that’s what I largely write about, and in turn, how I make a living. Oh, and I also really enjoy it.
I’m trying to get better about planning these review trips further in advance, so that I’m not scrambling to book last minute. I know some of you enjoy reading about the booking process I go through, so I figured I’d share my latest plan, and you guys can tell me what you think (and what you’d change). I’m working backwards on this one, based on my goal.
I’m trying to review every single international first class product in the world, and I’m down to just three airlines — Cathay Dragon, Kuwait Airways, and Oman Air:
- I loved Kiev (and Chernobyl, did a 2 day tour there and thought … by François
- @ Bill — Israel doesn’t stamp passports anymore, so not an … by lucky
- @Lucky, you recently visited Israel, did you get your passport … by Bill
- This would be perfect! by PM1
- @ Flieger Point noted! understandable that some or most … by Myles
- Plus 20 more…
- Piecing Together My Next Airline Review Trip – Enclosure
- Gulf Air’s New Livery Is *Gorgeous*
- Gulf Air’s New Livery Is *Gorgeous* – Enclosure