Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/530676644/0/onemileatatime/
I have a lot of fun trips coming up, though I really want to plan a trip with Ford that involves nature. While I’m fortunate to see as many places as I do, Ford and I have both realized that we’re happiest in nature. Some of our favorite trips over the past few years have been to Longyearbyen, Bhutan, Hawaii, and Easter Island, and we loved all of those places specifically for being able to go outside and hike for hours.
Let me be clear, though — ultimately I’m an indoor person, so what I love in a nature destination is being able to hike for several hours a day and enjoy amazing views, while at night going back to a decent hotel with wifi (I’m lucky to be able to work from anywhere in the world, though the flip side of that is that I work every day).
While we have a lot of fun travel coming up, none of it is a true nature destination, and I’d like to change that. So, what am I thinking?
- Try to get to Akureryi or East Iceland if you can! They were … by Jenni
- You will LOVE the Faroe Islands if you love nature! Rent a car … by Ellen
- You need more than a few days in Iceland. My husband has been … by Jetagain
- Oh my Great Sally Aunt …..what a miserable God-forsaken place … by Lilly Ming
- oh i wish i had your kind of money by schar
- Plus 20 more…
- Planning An Ultra Low Cost Carrier Adventure To The Faroe Islands & Iceland – Enclosure
- Why Do I Have An Airplane Door Fetish?
- Why Do I Have An Airplane Door Fetish? – Enclosure