Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/538348346/0/onemileatatime/
Qantas was one of the world’s first airlines to receive the Airbus A380 aircraft over 10 years ago. It has been a workhorse on their US routes ever since.
At the time their hard product was industry-leading, but in the years since, innovation in all classes by competing airlines (and even Qantas on their 787) has meant their A380 product has fallen behind.
I’ve flown this business class product before and while there was plenty of legroom and space for your feet while sleeping, there’s no privacy and very little storage.
- The old DC-8-61 had so many doors. Was it 12? That was when … by Howard Miller
- @ derek – that’s what I mean. It would have been a huge … by James
- Why not just do NEW safety/evacuation tests featuring updated, … by Howard Miller
- Both Qantas and Airbus would not be allowing this refit if … by derek
- Deactivation of exits is actually very common – look at most … by Steve
- Plus 8 more…
- Qantas Adding Seats On A380 By Deactivating Exit Doors – Enclosure
- The World’s Longest Flights: Are They Really Better Than Connecting?
- The World’s Longest Flights: Are They Really Better Than Connecting? – Enclosure