Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/548145062/0/onemileatatime/
Qatar Airways’ Qsuites business class is by far the best in the world, in my opinion, taking into account both the hard and soft product. Qatar Airways has perfected business class, plain and simple.
Qsuites first debuted last summer, and Qatar Airways has been reconfiguring the planes at a fairly slow pace, unfortunately. Up until now the airline hasn’t in any way adjusted fares for those booked in Qsuites. That’s to say that the fares have been the same as in their old business class, so the only difference is that there wasn’t as much availability in the “lower” fare classes (which makes sense, since a lot of people have specifically been seeking out Qsuites).
- @James: If I am reading this right, though, you will be charged … by docntx
- @Joe: No way, they are Middle Eastern, must never admit they … by Robbo
- So does that mean we get a $100 discount for routes where they … by Chris D
- I think it’s their way of making which route and which plane is … by Joe
- I don’t actually have an issue with this. Airlines should be … by James
- Plus 4 more…
- Qatar Airways Adds New Surcharge For Qsuites Tickets – Enclosure
- Qatar Airways’ 777-200LRs Will Soon Have Qsuites – Enclosure
- Qatar Airways Adds Annoying New “Redemption Booking Fee”