Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/550125934/0/onemileatatime/
The IATA Annual General Meeting is going on in Sydney right now, which is where all kinds of top airline executives meet to discuss the state of the industry.
if you follow this industry at all then you know that Qatar Airways’ CEO, Akbar Al Baker, is one of the most outspoken and controversial guys in the airline industry. On one hand I appreciate his openness, though on the other hand he says some pretty cringeworthy stuff.
Last August it was announced that Al Baker would become the chairman of IATA. He was chosen by his fellow board members to lead the IATA Board of Governments, and his one year term is starting this week.
- @ thenicepaul, SCOTUS made the correct decision with regards to … by George
- @ Chris It was about gender, not race… by The nice Paul
- This isn’t about particular cultures or nationalities. We’re … by Chris
- @ The nice Paul I totally agree with your statement. These US … by Daniel
- @ callum “Whether something is culturally acceptable or not … by The nice Paul
- Plus 18 more…
- Fly From Chicago To Europe For 9,000 Membership Rewards Points
- AccorHotels Considering Minority Stake In Air France-KLM
- Review: Turkish Business Class A330 Seychelles To Istanbul