Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/551654544/0/onemileatatime/
Qatar Airways’ Qsuites debuted between Doha and London Heathrow as of June 2017. Since then they’ve also started offering Qsuites to Paris, New York JFK, Washington Dulles, Seoul Incheon, Chicago, Frankfurt, Shanghai, and Houston.
So far Qsuites are available on select Boeing 777-300ERs, 777-200LRs, and Airbus A350-900s, and on all Airbus A350-1000s. While this new product is exciting, as James has noted, Qatar’s rollout of planes with the new seats has been disappointingly slow.
Australia is a big market for Qatar Airways, and back in February Qatar Airways revealed that they’d offer Qsuites to Sydney by June 2018. The airline flies to Sydney twice a day, with one flight being operated by a 777-300ER, and the other flight being operated by an A380.
- Q seats are the best is biz!!! by Peter
- LONDON TRAVELLERS DONT WORRY. As I have mentioned before we … by LIONEL PUNDYK
- Lucky has covered Qsuites to Sydney before. by Roger
- no one seems to know that qsuites are also available on BOM DOH … by VK
- I recently had QSuites on the BLR-DOH route as well. by Jamal
- Plus 7 more…
- Qatar Airways Qsuites Coming To Sydney July 2018 – Enclosure
- Qatar Airways CEO Apologizes That Media Sensationalized His Sexist Comment
- British Airways Reveals Which Routes Will Get Qatar Airways A330s