Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/544125482/0/onemileatatime/
Having business credit cards can be a great way to boost the points you earn. The cards often have great sign-up bonuses, unique bonus categories (sometimes up to 5x points), and useful perks. This is an area where we’ve seen tons of improvements lately in terms of the bonuses and general value proposition of cards.
Often people are worried about applying for small business credit cards. They assume that they can only apply for a business card if they have a business that has been around for a long time with significant revenue, but that’s not the case at all.
I’d say the two most compelling business card sign-up bonuses right now are on Chase cards:
- btw I have other business cards, but Chase is by far the … by Pam
- I recently applied in-branch for both the 100k CIP & 50k CIC … by Pam
- Business credit cards are the overlooked area in points… you … by Mattt
- I have a now dormant business legally incorporated (and … by Greg
- Not exactly super recent, but both within the last 18 months or … by MeanMeosh
- Plus 3 more…
- Two Hotel Credit Cards To Consider Instead Of Marriott’s New Card
- Two Hotel Credit Cards To Consider Instead Of Marriott’s New Card – Enclosure
- Changes Reportedly Coming To The Chase Sapphire Reserve