Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/539397734/0/onemileatatime/
I arrived from Luanda early in the morning, then spent the day at the Marriott Sao Paulo Airport napping and working, and then at 4PM headed back to the airport for my 10:30PM flight to Los Angeles.
While I’ve flown to & from Sao Paulo Guarulhos Airport before, I’ve never used Terminal 3, which is the airport’s newest terminal. It was beautiful, especially compared to the other terminals at the airport. The check-in area was spacious and well organized.
I already had my boarding pass, so skipped check-in and headed straight for immigration. There are tons of late night flights out of this terminal, so at the time it was still quite empty, and I was through both security and immigration within about five minutes.
- If one has a long layover in gru, one can check internacional … by Bitzer
- Congestion is São Paulo, hah. In 2010 I had an AC flight out … by Bitzer
- @Xtina – No. In general, it doesn’t. The one exception is … by Brian
- Does the AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard get you … by Xtina
- What, no Marriott São Paulo Airport review? 😉 by eponymous coward
- Plus 9 more…
- Review: American Admirals Club Sao Paulo Airport – Enclosure
- Review: TAAG Angola Lounge Luanda Airport – Enclosure
- Review: TAAG Angola Lounge Luanda Airport