Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/552788958/0/onemileatatime/
I’ve flown Cathay Pacific a countless number of times, but had never flown Cathay Dragon, which is Cathay Pacific’s subsidiary that operates many of their shorthaul flights, including flights to mainland China. While their product is very similar to Cathay Pacific’s regional product, perhaps what’s most interesting is that they have a first class cabin on a few of their A330s.
They fly the A330s with first class almost exclusively to Beijing, though also sometimes to Shanghai. At the time this was one of only three airlines I hadn’t reviewed in international first class.
- Lucky.i am booked on Cathay Dragon to Chengdu and saw they will … by Marc
- @ Brandon — That’s a toughie. I’d probably go with business … by lucky
- @ Jim — That is disappointing. What kind of compensation did … by lucky
- @ Pauls98 — Whoops, thanks for the correction. Fixed now. by lucky
- Sorry—I read further down. Might be correct picture further … by Pauls98
- Plus 9 more…
- Review: Cathay Dragon First Class A330 Shanghai To Hong Kong – Enclosure
- Review: Cathay Pacific Lounge Shanghai Airport
- Review: Cathay Pacific Lounge Shanghai Airport – Enclosure