Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/536248030/0/onemileatatime/
I boarded through the forward door, where I was greeted by two flight attendants and walked to my seat, 1L. China Eastern’s 777 first class cabin is intimate, and consists of just six seats. I can’t help but feel like it’s perhaps not the most efficient use of space given the massive aisle, but in a way I really like it.
The big table at the front of the cabin served a couple of different purposes. In addition to the crew putting magazines and drinks there during the flight, underneath the table were individual bins for each passenger’s luggage. The first class cabin doesn’t have any overhead bins, so there are six storage compartments here.
Each of the first class suites features a door, which is a nice feature.
- @ Jim got your point! But in comparison to SQ which definetly … by Myles
- I agree with what Kyle said, that maybe the crew wanted the … by Jim
- Maybe I’m a skeptic – but what may have happened here with … by Kyle
- Ben – a simple question – anyone who follows your blog read … by Stevene
- @flyingfox..if you are assumption is right, then it is a better … by Myles
- Plus 20 more…
- Review: China Eastern First Class 777-300ER Singapore To Shanghai – Enclosure
- Review: SATS Premier Lounge Singapore Airport Terminal 3 – Enclosure
- Review: Singapore Airlines New Suites A380 Sydney To Singapore